Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hell City Glamours

End of 2014 is also the end of 
Hell City Glamours a band from Sydney, Australia.



Now I would be lying to you if I said I knew of this band for sometime.
Unfortunately I just came across this band on Spotify maybe a month or 2 ago.
It was on "Related Artists" of a band I was listening too. I can't remember what band 
I was listening to at the time.
As I scrolled down the list I sampled Hell City Glamour not knowing anything about them
but I ended up loving their music. I thought I found a new band to look out for in the future.
Come to find out they have been playing for 12 years and put out 2 recordings and 3 EPs
from what I see on Spotify.



The latest self titled is the final release of Hell City Glamours.

If you go to the groups website http://hellcityglamours.com/
It says "New Album, Breaking Up and Saying Goodbye" 
Their last show was in July 2014.

Hell City Glamour played with Alice Cooper, Sebastian Bach, Rose Tattoo, Paul Stanley, 
LA Guns and many more bands listed on their website.


Check them out on YouTube or the best way is on Spotify that
list all the albums and EPs.






No comments:

Post a Comment