Monday, March 2, 2015

1993, Dogs D'Amour "More Unchartered Heights of Disgrace" CD

Since previous post was about this release
I am going to present one of my favorite Dogs D'Amour releases
"More Unchartered Heights of Disgrace" CD.
This is one of Dogs later releases but I think they really put together a great album.

I was planing on posting my albums that I have reviews on but it's such a pain
scanning vinyl albums on my scanner. I have to scan one side of an album 4 times then
tile it together & I never get the right shading. Sometimes some of the images are darker than others
but on this I have the CD.

If you don't have Spotify you can hear this album on youtube

Tyla singer, guitarist, songwriter, poet, artist was known to create all the cover art and inside as well
on all Dogs D'Amour albums.

1993 CD
Dogs D'Amour "More Unchartered Heights of Disgrace"
CD Booklet Cover


Pgs 1 & 2


Pgs 3 & 4


Pgs 5 & 6


Pgs 7 & 8


Pgs 9 & 10



Back cover of CD Booklet


CD


Back of CD Jewel Case


No comments:

Post a Comment