Wednesday, March 4, 2015

1997, Tyla original art and letters

Here is an original art by Tyla
the medium watercolor
Including a letter by Tyla.

When I received the art it was just sent in a large manila envelope.
No cardboard protection so it came w/ some creases.
Maybe now Tyla has them protected. This was back in '97 when he started selling his art.
I ended up getting it professionally matted and framed.
It was double matted w/ a charcoal metal frame.
So the size of actual art I forget which is now under glass but the live piece that shows the art
is about 11x16 inches so maybe another inch or 2 added under mat board.

(excuse the poor photo I used my MAC camera that's on my computer)

1997
Painting by Tyla



To view or purchase Tyla's art go to


The following was a letter I received from Tyla when I asked
about his art pieces and any tours in the States.
This letter was either '96 or early '97





No comments:

Post a Comment