Saturday, May 2, 2015

1989, dec., Jon Butcher at The Channel, Boston, MA

I believe this is the last time I seen a concert at The Channel
before they closed up. Jon Butcher was promoting his new release 
"Pictures From The Front" album.
Also this is around the time Jon Butcher took a break
and changed music direction. A year or so later Jon started to sound like
Stevie Ray Vaughan in his new band Barefoot Servants which isn't bad but I really 
enjoyed his original style of music when Jon started out as Jon Butcher Axis.

I notice a number of the photos have a lot of lint and debris in the images.
The place that developed them is no longer around but I still have the negatives.
Maybe someday I'll get them professionally developed or maybe pick one or two good images.
Honestly I may only have one or two good images.


Pictures From The Front tour 1989
at The Channel, Boston, MA





















"Division Street" from
Jon Butcher "Pictures From The Front" 1989





No comments:

Post a Comment