Monday, June 1, 2015

2010, Life In Pictures John Lennon

A while back I noticed a store called "Five Below" that
I never heard of. At first I thought it was some type 
of yuppie restaurant or maybe an ice cream or yogurt place then someone told me it's 
a store that sells items $5 or less. Hey! that makes sense I guess I was thinking to hard.
So as I entered in they had all kinds of stuff from clothes to cell phone cases to 
very inexpensive toys. They also had a table of books everything from cooking to sports.
I came across this book on John Lennon that was 5.5x6.75 inches and 255 pages. 
A ton of photos and some copy which is very small to read but legible in the right light.
Well not bad for $5. Here are just a few pages to check out.

Cover


Back Cover


Inside Front Cover Panel


Inside Back Cover Panel


Pg 6









Pg 74 - 75
photos of Jimmy Nicol in Denmark
replacing Ringo who had tonsillitis

















No comments:

Post a Comment