Tuesday, October 6, 2015

1989, D.A.D. - No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims, cassette

Cassette Tuesday introduces me for the first time
D.A.D. "No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims"


Originally called Disneyland After Dark in their homeland of Denmark
They got a cease and desist letter from Walt Disney Company in the States.
I first saw their video "Sleeping My Day Away" (youtube video at bottom of page) which 
was very popular on MTV.
I became a fan of D.A.D. ever since. Even though they didn't pick up in the States
I thought these guys had some very clever lyrics and loved the music. I still follow 
D.A.D. releases as they come out. I ended up getting them on CD.
I also have a professional video they put out on PAL and got it converted
to my standard NTSC format which is a collection of videos and then some.

Cover


Cover unfolded


Cover unfolded continued


Inside Cover unfolded


Inside Cover unfolded continued


Side 1


Side 2



D.A.D. - "Sleeping My Day Away"



No comments:

Post a Comment