Tuesday, March 22, 2016

1988, Tanita Tikaram - Ancient Heart, cassette

Cassette Tuesday goes back to 1988
Tanita Tikaram "Ancient Heart" debut cassette.


I first heard of Tanita Tikaram it was on VH-1
as they debuted her video single "Twist In My Sobriety"
I couldn't believe someone so young could have such
a mature voice. She sort of reminded me of those old
Marlene Dietrich WWII movies in which she's a cabaret singer.
After I purchased this cassette I was hooked
on Tanita Tikaram and followed her other releases.
"Cathedral Song" is another good track and single from this tape.
Pretty much you can't go wrong w/ any of her songs.

Both singles I posted at the end of this page from youtube.


1988, Tanita Tikaram - "Ancient Heart", cassette
Cover


Cover unfolded


Inside Cover unfolded


Side 1


Side 2




Tanita Tikaram - "Twist In My Sobriety"



Tanita Tikaram - "Cathedral Song"



No comments:

Post a Comment