Tuesday, May 31, 2016

1993, Brad - Shame, cassette

Cassette Tuesday talks about Brad "Shame"
a side project from Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam.



1993 was the debut cassette of Brad "Shame".
Brad includes Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam
Regan Hagar of Satchel and Malfunkshun
Shawn Smith from Pigeonhed and Satchel
and Jeremy Toback.
I heard some called this a lite version of Pearl Jam.
I guess you can say it's similar to Pearl Jam. It's not like
it's a completely different sound of music.
Two singles came from "Shame" "Buttercup" and "20th Century"
but to be honest I don't remember hearing "20th Century"
but I do like "Buttercup" that I added a youtube link at end of this page.
Brad put out about 5 recordings so far.

Cover (back & front)


Cover unfolded


Inside Cover unfolded


Side 1


Side 2



Brad "Buttercup"






No comments:

Post a Comment