Tuesday, August 16, 2016

1987, The Call - Into The Woods, cassette

This Cassette Tuesday we go "Into The Woods" by The Call.


I believe it was the song "In The River" that I heard on the 
alternative radio station that caught my attention to The Call.  That song
reminds me a bit of The Animals. I did have their previous release
from 1986 "Reconciled". Their most popular release
was in 1989 titled "Let The Day Begin".


Sadly singer Michael Been died at the age of 60 of a heart attack on August 19, 2010.
Michael Been's son Robert Levon Been is frontman of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
In 2014 The Call released "Tribute To Michael Been" Live
recording sung by his son Robert Levon Been.


1987, The Call - "Into The Woods", cassette

Cover

as you can see on the binder it has a hole punched out
so this was in the used bin


Inside Cover


Side 1


Side 2




The Call - "In The River"




No comments:

Post a Comment