Tuesday, August 30, 2016

1992, Bob Geldof - The Happy Club, cassette

This Cassette Tuesday we introduce Boomtown Rats vocalist Bob Geldof
in his third solo release "The Happy Club". 


I am not really familiar w/ this release the only reason picked it up I seen it in the bargain bin. 
There are a few good tunes
but not as good as any Boomtown Rats songs. From what I gather the title track
"The Happy Club" appears later years in the 1998 "The Parent Trap" soundtrack.
Listen to YouTube link at bottom of page.
From what I found online 3 other singles have been released from this
cassette "Room 19 (Sha La La La Lee)", "My Hippy Angel", "Yeah, Definitely".



1992
Bob Geldof - "The Happy Club", cassette

Cover



Cover unfolded



Inside Cover unfolded



Side 1



Side 2




Bob Geldof - "The Happy Club"





No comments:

Post a Comment