Monday, October 31, 2016

Guest I would like to see appear on The New Scooby-Doo Movies

As a kid back in '72 I enjoyed Saturday Morning Cartoons. There were
so many shows to watch and one of my favorites was Scooby-Doo.
During one season Scooby became so popular they came up w/ a special guest
in every episode. It could be Don Knotts, Batman & Robin, The Three Stooges (which were my
favorite guests), The Harlem Globetrotters. They even had musical guests like
Davey Jones of The Monkees, Sonny & Cher, Mama Cass Elliot, even country singer Jerry Reed.
Just earlier this year KISS did a special episode w/ Scooby-Doo.

So I came up w/ a few bands I like to see guest on Scooby-Doo. Some of
them are favorites of mine others I think they'll just be interesting 
guests to have on Scooby-Doo.


First image is from the original opening w/ guests Sonny & Cher in 1972



Others that follow are just from my made up mind. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment