Tuesday, December 13, 2016

1975, The Best of Jethro Tull, cassette

Cassette Tuesday we go w/ The Best of Jethro Tull, cassette.


Around '75 I got into Jethro Tull. I remember liking "Bungle In The Jungle"
when classmate and friend Vinny who plays bass was into Tull. I remember one day 
after school I went over to his house and he introduced me to "Thick As A Brick" LP which 
I thought sounded amazing. I was hooked from then on. I think I first purchased this cassette of
"Best of ..." to get to know more of Tull's music. From there I gradually started buying
the back catalog. 

This cassette didn't have much info or credits. It just had the cover art
and song listings.



1975, The Best of Jethro Tull, cassette

Cover
The cover actually opens up to a blank panel. The other side was blank



Side 1



Side 2




Skating Away (On The Thin Ice Of A New Day)



No comments:

Post a Comment