Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1994, Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regroove, cassette

This Cassette Tuesday we see tributes to KISS in
1994, Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regroove, cassette.


I can't remember why I bought this cassette. It could be 
around this time I really enjoyed cover versions of any band
covering another band. But the past few years I sort of switched over
to not liking any cover versions to maybe only a handful.
I do remember this got a lot of promotional print and MTV commercial.
Have to say all these covers are good. Garth Brooks "Hard Luck Woman"
was good since KISS was his backing band. Anthrax "She",
Dinosaur Jr. "Goin Blind", Mighty Bosstones "Detroit Rock City" are
my top favorites.


1994Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regroove, cassette

Cover

This cover art is interesting since the Ace Frehley make-up doesn't appear on the cover.
It was said that Ace's make up wasn't cleared in time of release so they did an updated version
of Paul Stanley's Bandit make up from the early years.


Cover unfolded


Inside Cover unfolded


Inside Cover unfolded continued


Side 1


Side 2



Garth Brooks - "Hard Luck Woman"




No comments:

Post a Comment